On cessation of a member from service, he/she can withdraw/transfer his/her Provident Fund accumulation by filling the respective forms. However, in the case of Resignation, the member can apply for withdrawal of his/her P.F. Accumulation provided that he/she has not been employed in any factory or other establishment to which the Act applied for a continuous period of not less than two months immediately preceding the date on which he/she makes an application for withdrawal. The requirement of two months waiting period shall not, however, apply in cases of female members resigning from the services of the establishment for the purpose of getting married.